Other Farmer Boys® Websites
Farmer Boys operates multiple websites. The terms of privacy policies on various Farmer Boys website may vary because of local customs, practices, or laws or due to circumstances unique to that website.
Farmer Boys Franchisee Websites
Types of Information We Collect and How It Is Used
Farmer Boys gathers personal information from website visitors, including, but not limited to, first and last names, addresses and email addresses. For example, personal information may be collected from you in order to get your feedback on our websites and our products, when you sign up for the Very Important Farmer Loyalty Club, or when you use any of the other interactive portions of our website.
Sharing of Personal Information
Farmer Boys may share personal information within the Farmer Boys organization. The Farmer Boys organization includes Farmer Boys Franchising Co., our franchisees, our subsidiaries and our affiliates. Of course, any use of this information by the Farmer Boys organization will comply with this policy. Occasionally, with your permission, we will send marketing information to you, such as discount coupons, information about new product offerings, etc. If you do not elect to receive such materials, we will not send them to you.
Companies may be engaged by Farmer Boys to perform a variety of functions, such as, fulfilling orders, assisting with promotions, providing technical services for our websites, etc. These companies may have access to personal information if needed to perform such functions. However, these companies only have access to the personal information needed to perform these functions and may not use or store the information for any other purpose. Loyalty Club members or website visitors will never receive unsolicited e-mail messages from vendors working on our behalf.
Farmer Boys does not sell, transfer or disclose personal information to third parties outside the Farmer Boys organization for monetary consideration.
With your permission, we will, on occasion send marketing information on behalf of one of our business partners about products or services they provide that may be of interest to you. You may be asked if you wish to receive marketing materials from Farmer Boys business partners. If you elect to receive such materials, Farmer Boys will not share your personal information with such partners but rather will send a mailing or email to you on behalf of the partners.
Farmer Boys reserves the right to use or disclose specific personal information based on a good faith belief that that such disclosure is needed to comply with or conform to the law or that such disclosure is necessary to protect the users of our website, the website itself, or the public.
California Residents — Your Rights Under the California Consumer Privacy Act
Whenever you visit our website, we will collect some information from you automatically simply by you visiting and navigating through this site, and some voluntarily when you submit information using a form on the website, request information, provide feedback, sign up for the Very Important Farmer Loyalty Club, or use any of the other interactive portion of our website. Through this website, we will collect information that can identify you and/or your activity.
And whenever you communicate, interact or do business with us, whether online or at our retail or office location, we will be collecting personal information from you or about you in the course of our interaction or dealings with you.
Farmer Boys may collect the following categories of personal information about you based on your specific transactions and interactions with Farmer Boys or its website. For each category of information, the categories of third parties with whom we have shared the information in the last 12 months are referenced by a letter that coincides with the letter in the list that immediately follows below in this policy.
Shared in Last 12 Months With
Personal Identifiers & Contact Information
Name, address, email address, birthday, phone number, account login and password
A, B, C, D, E, F
Commercial Transactional Data
Records of products or services provided, purchasing history, credit card information
Voice messages or surveillance footage on Farmer Boys property
Type of browser used, cookies, or device used to access the site,
Mobile Device Data
Information collected when you navigate, access or use our mobile application or website via mobile device, including device type or software type
Education and professional experience, liquid capital
Farmer Boys may share your personal information with the following categories of service providers or third-parties depending on your transactions or interactions with Farmer Boys:
- Financial Institutions
- Promotional or other fulfillment vendors
- Marketing support vendors
- Transaction support vendors (e.g. payment processors)
- Website support vendors
- Government agencies
Farmer Boys may use your personal information and share it with various service providers and third parties for the following business purposes:
- To process, complete, and maintain records on transactions.
- To respond to consumer inquiries, including request for information, customer support online, phone calls, and in-store inquiries.
- To fulfill orders.
- To provide marketing and promotional information and discount coupons.
- To improve user experience on our website.
- To understand the demographics of our website visitors.
- To detect security incidents.
- To debug, identify, and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality of our website.
- To protect against malicious or illegal activity and prosecute those responsible.
- To verify and respond to consumer requests.
- To prevent identity theft.
- To evaluate your qualifications to become a franchisee.
Farmer Boys may collect your personal information from the following sources:
- You the consumer.
- Visitors of our website and mobile application, and the device and browser used to access the website and mobile application.
- Surveillance cameras at our physical locations.
- Third-party social media websites, and third-party customer review websites.
Farmer Boys does NOT and will not sell your personal information in exchange for monetary or other valuable consideration.
Farmer Boys may use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include administering e-mail services and running special promotions. Such parties only have access to the personal information needed to perform these functions and may not use or store the information for any other purpose. Subscribers or website visitors will never receive unsolicited e-mail messages from vendors working on our behalf.
In the event Farmer Boys sells or transfers a particular portion of its business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets transferred as part of the transaction. If substantially all of the assets of Farmer Boys is acquired, consumer information may be transferred as part of the acquisition.
Compliance with Law/Safety
Farmer Boys may disclose specific personal information based on a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with or conform to the law or that such disclosure is necessary to protect the users of our website, the website itself, or the public.
- Authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts
- Compile data about website traffic and how users use the website to offer a better website experience
- Understand and save visitor preferences for future visits, such as remembering your login details or language preference, to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set if they do not want web services to collect information about their online activity. However, there is currently no universal standard for sending and receiving DNT signals. Due to this lack of universal standard, it would be impossible for us to promise that we comply with all known and unknown DNT standards.
Therefore, we do not respond to DNT signals or other mechanisms that provide a choice regarding the collection of personal information about activities over time and across different websites or online services. If a universal standard for DNT becomes available, we may revisit our DNT Policy.
The personal data record created through your registration with our website can only be accessed with the unique password associated with that record. To protect the integrity of the information contained in this record, you should not disclose or otherwise reveal your password to third parties.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information on the website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on our website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at the email address below.
How We Protect the Information That We Collect
The protection of the information that we collect about visitors to this website is of the utmost importance to us and we take every reasonable measure to ensure that protection, including:
- We use commercially reasonable tools and techniques to protect against unauthorized access to our systems.
- We restrict access to private information to those who need such access in the course of their duties for us.
Your Rights as a California Consumer
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights:
- Right to Know. The right to request, up to 2 times in a 12-month period, that we identify to you (1) the categories of personal information we have collected, disclosed or sold about you in the last 12 months, (2) the categories of sources from which the personal information was collected, (3) the business purpose for which we use this information, and (4) the categories of third parties with whom we share or have shared your personal information in the last 12 months;
- Right to Access. The right to request, up to 2 times in a 12-month period, that we provide you access to or disclose to you, free of charge, the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in the last 12 months;
- Right to Delete. The right to request, up to 2 times in a 12-month period, that we delete personal information that we collected from you, subject to certain exceptions;
- Right to Opt-Out. The right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information to third parties;
- The right to designate an authorized agent to submit one of the above requests on your behalf. See below for how you can designate an authorized agent; and
- The right to not be discriminated against in receiving different or less favorable pricing, service or financial incentive for exercising any of the above rights.
You can submit any of the four types of consumer requests by any of the two options below:
- Submit your request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call our privacy toll-free line at (888) - 930 - 3276
How we will verify that it is really you submitting the request:
When you submit a Right to Know, Right to Access, or Right to Delete consumer request through one of the methods provided above, we will ask you to provide some information in order to verify your identity and respond to your request. Specifically, we will ask you to verify information that can be used to link your identity to particular records in our possession, which depends on the nature of your relationship and interaction with us. For example, we may need you to provide your name, address, email, phone number, and/or your date of birth. If your sole interaction with us was as a website visitor, then in order to verify your identity, we will need to ask you to provide your name, email, phone number, IP address, device ID, browser ID, and/or cookie ID.
Responding to Your Right to Know, Right to Access, and Right to Delete Requests
Please note that once you have submitted a request, we will send you a receipt, acknowledging your request, within 10 days. Please make sure to check your spam inbox to ensure these important communications are not missed. If, for some reason, you do not receive such a receipt within 10 days of your submitted request, please send us an email to email@example.com as an error may have occurred.
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 45 days or 90 days total from the date we receive your request), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your verifiable consumer request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
If You Have an Authorized Agent
You can have an Authorized Agent submit a request on your behalf if you both come into a California store and provide proof of identity with a driver’s license or passport and provide your consent via mail in form for the Authorized Agent to complete your verifiable consumer request.
Consumers with Disabilities
This policy is in a form that is accessible to consumers with disabilities.
How to Contact Us
Farmer Boys Franchising Co.
3452 University Avenue
Riverside, CA 92501
**This policy was last updated April 14, 2022